You did the workout thing alone and found that it was not for you. When you’re dedicated to your weight loss journey, you’ve already finished all the content from your favorite podcast, and TV News Anchors are terrific company on the treadmill. Basically, you are starting to get annoyed by your loneliness.
If this sounds like you, this might be a good time to try a group exercise class. Group workout classes are a great opportunity to exercise with others who have similar fitness levels and goals or with your friends. But, what is the best exercise class to lose weight?
Fortunately for you, we’ve compiled a list of the four best weight loss group classes, as well as information on how weight loss works and what qualities you should look for in a weight loss exercise class. Let’s get started.
What to look for in a workout class to lose weight
Whether you’re looking for a workout class, a weight loss class, or a HIIT workout class for beginners, there are a few things to consider. If you want to lose weight, you’ll want to find workout classes that include the following qualities:
- Cardio focused – Target 50-80% of your maximum heart rate Heart rate makes optimal, cardio classes essential for weight loss.1 Also, the more your heart is pumping, the more calories your body burns, making it easier for you to achieve one. Calorie deficiency– Baseline requirements for weight loss.2
- Attractive – Whether through gamefiction, meditation or artistry, classes that have emotional elements will keep you engaged.
- Motivational – When you find a group class that has been taught by an enthusiastic instructor and taken by helpful classmates, it’s easy to stay motivated throughout the workout.
Fortunately, our four best workout classes for weight loss share these qualities.
# 1 Dance
For those of us who are more artistically thoughtful, there is no better way to exercise than dance. Also, there are many types of dance workout classes that you can try. Here are just a few:
- Zumba – Zumba offers a cardio-centric, Latin-dance-inspired exercise class. Combinations are high-power, fun and easy to pick. It creates Zumba A fantastic choice for new and seasoned dancers alike.
- Tap – If you want to challenge your body as well as your brain, tap can be a dance class for you. Intricate rhythmic patterns and strong, original driven movements are combined for a pleasurable exercise experience.
- At the bar – If you want to build core and leg strength by pretending to be a ballerina, consider trying barre Don’t worry about the class – you don’t have to go to the whole sugar-plum fairy.
Whether you are a professional dancer or not, a dance group fitness class is a great way to get some exercise and burn calories while having fun.
# 2. Cycling
Spin classes have changed a lot since the nineties. Trainers have fully expanded the experience, trading in analog tools and tired pop playlists for digital bikes, live leaderboards and New Pop playlist.
Consider taking a cycling class if these qualities apply to you:
- A fast-paced, exciting environment
- Lots of focus on the legs, glutes and core
- Intense competition (in some classes, live statistics of students are displayed on a board)
- Lots of private space (since everyone has their own stationary bike)
If the idea sounds interesting but a little intense, start with non-competitive Beginner-friendly cycling class.
# 3. Water aerobics
Maybe you love to exercise, but your body suffers from it from time to time. Shin-splits, sprains and painful joint pain can all throw a wrench into your weight loss plan.
All you need is a low-impact cardio option. And if you’re looking for a low-impact option that’s still exciting and inspiring, look no further than the swimming pool.
Water aerobics is an ideal class for those of us who sometimes struggle to move our bodies. Water support removes stress and strain, allowing you to focus on your workout. Not to mention, it’s fun! Take a dip in us Aqua Fit Class to see what we mean.
# 4. Yoga and Pilates
Not every yoga or Pilates class will be ideal for weight loss. For example, yin yoga and stutter pilates are structured around slow, restorative exercises, alignment and release. However, there are cardio-forward, calorie-burning classes based on yoga and Pilates principles. These include:
- Add the vinegar – One of a kind Yoga Focusing on smooth, uninterrupted movement or “flow”, often featuring repeated sun salutations. Vinyasa yoga will keep your heart rate at a high level, burn fat and build lean muscle.
- Drink – Developed by Shailene Johnson of Beachbody, Drink A fast-paced exercise class that combines elements of yoga, pilates, martial arts and dance. The result is a long, vigorous, calorie-busting workout.
Choose fitness to build you better
From strength training and boot camp to yoga and low-intensity interval training, group exercise class options are endless. A. Choose fitnessWe actually understand its value To enjoy Your Workout That’s why we offer exciting, inspiring and fun cardio-based group classes to help you on your weight loss journey.
But that’s not all we have to offer. Our amenities include infrared saunas, hydromassage-chairs, and even children’s clubs to keep the little ones busy during your workouts. And the best part about choosing Chuze? Our subscription starts at just $ 9.99 / month.
Try a workout class today and choose the difference for yourself. We can’t wait to see you and help you get better.
- LiveStrong. Fat-burning heart rate zone. https://www.livestrong.com/article/253114-fat-burning-heart-rate-zone-target-heart-rate/
- LiveStrong. Healthy way to lose weight fast. https://www.livestrong.com/article/13713640-healthy-ways-to-lose-weight-fast/